The Barco Library is home to the world's largest collection of printed resources and equipment exclusively regarding the cable industry, and it is routinely consulted by professionals working on wide-ranging projects—from documentaries and news productions to books and publications. Included in the Barco Library holdings are the following types of materials:
- Hauser Oral and Video History Collection - More than 300 audio and video recordings that tell the stories of our industry's icons and influencers.
- Published materials - More than 3,000 cable-specific books and 300 industry-specific trade periodicals.
- Equipment Archives - More than 2,000 pieces of equipment tracing the technological advances of the cable industry.
- Manuscripts - More than 120 collections containing the correspondence, memoranda, drawings and other papers of industry notables.
- Photographs - 100,000 (and counting) original prints, negatives, slides and digital photos chronicling the pictorial history of the cable industry.
- Memorabilia - More than 2,000 items commemorating the industry's people, organizations and events.
- Media Collection - A wide array of videos featuring programs, cable shows, training and people involved in the cable industry.