Leading With Agility
A course to equip your high performers for today’s dynamic challenges and opportunities
Leading With Agility empowers your high performers to adapt, innovate, and thrive during changing contexts for sustainable impact.
Agility expert Dr. Pamela Meyer leads this high-engagement, content-rich course to help your emerging and seasoned leaders begin the practice of building leadership, team, and organizational agility for a rapidly changing world. An agility assessment guides each participant’s journey to building internal and external resources to maximize their personal and professional agility.
Agile Firms grow revenue
faster than non-agile companies
Leading With Agility equips your current and emerging leaders for today’s dynamic challenges and opportunities.
This 8-week course is 100% virtual and requires approximately 35 hours to complete.
Format is 2 half-day kickoff and capstone sessions; 6 60-minutes sessions.
Who should take this course?
- Currently employed in a connectivity industry organization
- All current and emerging leaders (or individual contributor equivalent) across all departments
- High potential employees who want to develop the skills and knowledge to adapt for long term career success
- Team members who need to effectively collaborate, communicate and coordinate to deliver results
- Leaders who need to ensure the success of an agile or digital transformation
When you invest in your people through Leading With Agility, you will:
- Author of The Agility Shift, and developer of the Agility Shift inventoryTM
- Leading Agile Innovation expert who works with leaders, teams, and organizations that need to be more agile and innovative to compete in a rapidly changing world
- Authority in understanding how adults learn to innovate and improvise
- Two decades of working with Fortune 500 to Fortune 50 companies to help business leaders implement best practices to drive results
Class size: Up to 20 individuals
Purchase seats in increments of 10 across any course or session combination and receive a price per seat of $5,000, plus get an 11th seat free.
Leading With Agility
All courses are 8 weeks. Choose from one of the classes scheduled in 2022
April 12 – June 1, 2022
Deadline: March 16, 2022
June 21 – Aug 10, 2022
Deadline: May 20, 2022
Sept 13 – Nov 2, 2022
Deadline: Aug 5, 2022
Sample Class Format
Week 1: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-12:00pm MST
Week 2 – 7: Tuesdays from 9:00am-9:50am MST
Week 8: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-12:00pm MST
* Weekly projects vary in time, but please expect 2-4 hours of additional time each week. Estimated total class time is 28 hours.
If registered participant cancels within 30 days of course start date, registrant (or organization) will be responsible for 50% of the course tuition. If cancellation occurs within 14 days of course start date, registrant (or organization) will be responsible for the full tuition amount.