Highlights from C5 Fall 2017 Meeting
The C5 Fall 2017 Meeting took place on November 8-9, 2017 at Cox Communications Headquarters, in Atlanta, Georgia. At this meeting, we welcomed Nuance Communications, as a Gold Sponsor, and three new MSO members– MCTV, headquartered in Massillon, Ohio; Midco, headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota; and Net Serviços Brasil, headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil. This meeting also included the first CE workshop, offered to C5 members at no cost, and was delivered by the Customer Experience Professional Association (CXPA) and an in-kind sponsor. Cox took the opportunity to showcase the work that it has been doing in design thinking and NPS measurement, as well as hosting a cocktail hour with spectacular views of Atlanta from Level 17 of the Cox Communications Building.
This two-day meeting included the following highlights:
- Exclusive Insights from the Host MSO: “Monetizing the Value of NPS” by Jonathan Leepson, VP, Customer Experience, Cox Communications
- CE Learning: The Egg-Timer Method, moderated by Kimberly Gibson, Snr. Director Customer Operations, Cable ONE
- MSO Spotlight: “Bringing the Customer Closer to Those Who Support the Front Line” by way of the Rogers Customer Care Lab, presented by Andrés Piderit, VP, Customer Experience, Rogers Communications
- Learning from Our Sponsor: “Impact of Biometrics on the Customer Experience, Fraud and Operational Expenses,” presented by Frank Benson, VP, Strategic Accounts, Telco and Canada, and Brett Beranek, Director, Product Strategy, Nuance
- Guest Speaker: Insights from a Programmer Perspective "Hearing Our Fans On Their Terms. The ESPN Fan Experience,” presented by Douglas Kramon, Director of Fan Operations/Customer Care, ESPN
- Exclusive Insights from the Host MSO: Design Thinking at Cox: “How the Magic Happens,” presented by Todd Steinemann, Senior Director, User Experience + Product Design, and Brian Anderson, Principal Designer, User Experience, Cox
- MSO Spotlight: “Trailblazing in the Last Frontier,” presented by Maureen Moore, Chief Customer Experience Officer, GCI
- New Technology for CX from CableLabs’ UpRamp Program: “Amplifying Innovation” with presentation by Lisa Schwab, Program Director, UpRamp Fiterator Program, and JC Ramey, CEO, DeviceBits
- Research Update: Design Thinking for Cable. Senior Fellows, Drs Charles Patti, Ron Rizzuto, and Maria van Dessel presented the results of the design thinking project, “Self-service Solutions for the Onboarding Process”
- CX Workshop: Enhancing the Internal Customer Experience. “Employee Experience and Engagement,” presented by Diane Magers, CEO, Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA).
Click on the links below to access the following information: